This Berry Crumble Corn Bread is a sweet take on traditional cornbread with fresh berries.
- 1 lb. (16oz) Marie Callender’s Honey Butter Corn Bread Mix
- 1 cup assorted fresh berries ( ½ cup if using frozen)
- ½ cup softened unsalted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Beat butter in mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugars. Add flour, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix to a crumble texture.
- Prepare Honey Butter Corn Bread mix according to package instructions.
- Add berries and stir lightly to blend into batter.
- Scoop batter into loaf pan or muffin cups ¾ full. Top with crumble mixture.
- Bake for approximately 20- 30 minutes or until corn bread springs back when lightly touched with fingertip.