|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5-10 Minutes||14-16 Minutes||10-12|
Ingredients for Scones
- 1 Package Sticky Fingers Original Scone Mix
- 1/3 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
- 1/2 Diced Apple
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
Ingredients for Apple Glaze
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Apple Cider
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease a scone pan. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine with a fork; Sticky Fingers Bakeries Original Scone Mix with water, apples, and cinnamon to form the dough.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough approximately 3” apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 19-21 minutes until lightly golden on top. Allow to cool directly on the baking sheet or scone pan.
- While scones are cooling combine glaze ingredients
- Add glaze once the scones are totally cool to the touch.
Tip: If you are freezing these scones to enjoy later, do not add the glaze before freezing. Add the glaze before you enjoy the scones.